Jumps in Warsaw 2017
- June :23,24,25,27,28,30 from 12-20
July-August: everyday (12-20)
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays (12-19)
two Saturdays 11-XI and 25-XI (12-19)
Jumps in Białystok
- June, july, august :
Evry weekend & fridays from 12-19
-October: saturdays, sandays (13-19)
Kryspin +48 661 191 199
1 Jump ................................... 130 zł.
Jump-two person .................. 260 zł.
Photos from the top ................ 30 zł.
Photos from the botton ........... 30 zł.
Sightseeing lift per person ...... 20 zł.
Address Warsaw Aleja Prymasa Tysiąclecia 103. From the center of tram number 10
Address Białystok ul.Piastowska 36
1st. A sine qua non for jumping is a hand-signed confirmation of good health.
2nd. It is absolutely forbidden to jump for people who are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs and psychotropic substances, pregnant women and people suffering from or who have recovered from certain illnesses such as:
- cardio-vascular diseases : severe hypertension, cerebrovascular diseases(brain vessel disease ), aorta aneurism,lower limbsischaemic, ischaemic heart disease, people who suffer from cardiac insufficiency, people who have undergone arterialvascular surgery, people who have huge varicose veins.
- central nervous systemdisorders: epilepsy, depression, psychosis, paresis, people who had a stroke
- eyes diseases: retinal disease, glaucoma, vision defects, people who have undergone eye surgery
- motor organs diseases: serious spine injuries, serious fracture of lower limbs, pelvis,spine, spine diseases (slipped disk, spondylolisthesis, osteoporosis, serious curvature of the spine, all congenital defects )
Employees at Bungee Jumping “Mario” are not doctors and they are not authorized to decide who can jump. Everyone is obliged tomake a handwritten signature that he/she is healthy. If someone is not sure whether is healthy, she/he must see the doctor and consult her/his state of health.
3rd. Minors must present written authorization signed by a parent/ guardian (formula below).
4th .Before the jump, the candidate should leave any objects that could fall during the jump (keys, coins, wallet, lighter etc.) and take off his shoes or to lace one’s shoes uptightly.
6th. It is prohibited to grab the rope during the jump/ while being in the air.
7th. In case of not complying with theregulations at Bungee Jumping “Mario”, the operator is not to be held responsible for any adverse consequences for the jumper.
8th. The instructor has the right to refuse the jumper to jump for giving no reason.
9th. Bungee jumping is an extreme sport. It involves risk, unpredictable situations which are independent of the Operator that obeys safety requirements.
Bungee Jumping “Mario”